Click here to make an enquiry online.
Submit the booking enquiry form below and we'll contact you.
- (The Band - Street Party)
- (The Client or Clients)
- The band is not considered to be booked for an event unless 30% of the full fee has been received as a deposit.
- The deposit will be refunded in full to you if the band cannot fulfill its obligation and has to cancel before the event.
- If you wish to cancel your booking within 3 weeks of the event date, your deposit may not be fully refundable. Any expenses the band may have incurred that we in turn cannot be refunded for will be deducted from your refund. We will provide documentary evidence of these expenses.
- If you wish to cancel your booking earlier than 3 weeks before the event date, your deposit is fully refundable.
- The remaining 70% of the fee is due and payable not later than the event date.
- We would appreciate you making the effort to put your comments (good or bad) about us in writing,after the event. Some of this (the good stuff) we may ask your permission to use as a testimonial. Other parts (the bad stuff, but hopefully there wont be any) we will use to improve our service to you.
- We will make every effort to communicate with you in a professional, courteous, and ethical manner - and we expect the same from you.
- We will make every effort to help you with any special requests you may have. But please be understanding when sometimes we cannot deliver on some of them due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The band has $10M Public Liability Insurance wherever they play, in the event of any incident. The Certificate Of Compliance can be supplied on request.